Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you love apricots you will go for this. It is really good.Everyone always ask for seconds.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup apricot juice
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, quarted
- 1 cup sliced canned apricots
- Dissolve jello in boiling water, ad apricot juice and mix well.
- Chill until consistency of jelly, fold in cottage cheese, cool whip, walnuts, cherries and apricots.
- Pour into 1 1/2 quart jello mold that has been sprayed with crisco cooking spray.
- Chill until set.
- garnish with apricot slices if you like.