Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something a little different. For those on WW points ..... 1Tbps = 1 point. For those not watching their weight you can use standard ingredients :) This dressing quickly became our all time favourite. You can add more of what you like, ie, garlic or curry powder to vary the taste. If the mixture is too thick for what you want to use it for, just add some fat free or low fat milk to thin it down.
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese or 1⁄4 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup weight watchers low-calorie apricot jam (or other lo cal jam)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- Finely chop or crush the garlic.
- Mix all ingredients together in a shaker or mix with a whisk.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
This was really good. Great as a veggie dip also.
I mixed a bag of broccoli slaw with chopped cooked chicken and halved red grapes and used this as the dressing. It was quite unique and tasty!
This dressing has become our favourite too. Goes well with chicken & salad sandwiches or as a dressing for lettuce salad or even use for coleslaw dressing. I have also used it for potato salad. Thanks Jo for this 'keeper'. It has many uses :)