1/2 Photos of Apricot Crumble Squares
Mrs. Cookie's Note:
This recipe comes from 500 Best Cookies, Bars and Squares cookbook by Esther Brody. These squares remind me of apricot cobbler, but you can eat them with your hands.Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 28 inched square cake pan, ungreased.
- 3Base: In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until incorporated. Blend in flour mixture, just until a dough forms. Spread dough evenly in pan. Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 7 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 5Topping: Arrange apricots evenly over top of base. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 6Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until golden brown.Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely, then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Crumble Squares
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g