Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from one of my Pillsbury Cookbooks. We usually have this on the weekends, when we're looking for a nice brunch type meal. It's so easy to prepare and it really hits the spot.....
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2⁄3 cup canned apricot halves, chopped,drained
- 8 frozen waffles, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup hungry jack micro ready regular syrup
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese& honey;blend well.
- Stir in apricots.
- Spoon and spread apricot mixture onto 4 waffles.
- Top with remaining waffles.
- Serve with syrup.