Recipe by Queenkungfu
This is a wonderful elegant fall appetizer. Serve with assorted crackers. So quick and so easy.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this for a group this evening, & already (before they get here) I'm managed to eat about 1/4 of it! OUTSTANDING TASTE & so easy to prepare! I did use toasted almonds! Thanks for a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for My-3-Chefs]
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced dried apricots
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 6 ounces brie cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine apricots, preserves, cranberries, and almonds.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the brie horizontally creating two equals thick slices.
- Spread fruit mixture onto the cut center of brie.
- Top with other half of brie.
- Heat at 300 degrees until just warm.