This is a wonderful elegant fall appetizer. Serve with assorted crackers. So quick and so easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced dried apricots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 6 ounces brie cheese
- 1In a small bowl, combine apricots, preserves, cranberries, and almonds.
- 2Using a sharp knife, cut the brie horizontally creating two equals thick slices.
- 3Spread fruit mixture onto the cut center of brie.
- 4Top with other half of brie.
- 5Heat at 300 degrees until just warm.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot, Cranberry & Almond Stuffed Brie
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.7
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 36.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g