A fellow church members brought these delightfully different cookies last Sunday for coffee hour after service. She advised it came from the Feb 1997 issue of Gourmet magazine. They are pretty on a plate and delicious on yur taste buds! A very nice change from the usual cookie! If this recipe interests you, please check out my Upside-Down Berry Cornmeal Cake .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- 2In a bowl whisk together butter, sugar and egg until smooth.
- 3Sift in flour and baking soda.
- 4Add apricots, sage, cornmeal, and salt, stirring until combined.
- 5Drop tablespoons of dough about 1 inch apart onto baking sheets and bake in batches in middle of oven 10 minutes, or until pale golden.
- 6Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes and transfer to a rack to cool.
- 7Makes about 18 cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot, Cornmeal and Sage Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh sage leaves