1/1 Photo of Apricot Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
I made this to my family of the Summer get-together and everybody loved it. The best part is how easy it is. If you love ice cream sandwiches this is a must have recipe. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine flour, Lipton and baking powder. Cut in butter and sour cream or cream cheese (your choice) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl, whisk the egg with preserves: mix well.
- 2Drop by rounded tablespoon 1 inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 4Spread 1-inch layer of the softened ice cream onto a cookie, top with a second cookie, wrap in parchment paper and freeze immediately. Repeat with the remaining cookies. Yumm!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.0
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 35.6 g
- Protein 9.6 g