- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 295.73 ml quick oats
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 283.49 g jar apricot preserves
- 118.29 ml flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixer bowl combine all crumb ingredients.
- Beat low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly, 1-2 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture; press remaining mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Spread the apricot preserves to within 1/2 inch from the edge of the crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture and coconut.
- Bake 22-27 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before you cut into bars.