- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In a large mixer bowl combine all crumb ingredients.
- Beat low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture is crumbly, 1-2 minutes.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture; press remaining mixture into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Spread the apricot preserves to within 1/2 inch from the edge of the crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumb mixture and coconut.
- Bake 22-27 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before you cut into bars.