Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy! You may use peaches if you like.
Make and share this Apricot Coconut Crumble Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces apricots or 10 ounces peach preserves
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine top 3 ingredients, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition; blend eggs and vanilla.
- Add combined dry ingredients to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour half of batter into pan. Dot with the preserves and cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Combine coconut, brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine; mix well.
- Spread onto the cake and broil 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.