Recipe by Dienia B.
Dodge County Extension 1976. Jell-O, apricots, and whipping cream.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
I know I probably say it every time I review a recipe like this, but I do love Jell-O & I do love the taste of lemon, so this salad was a double treat for me! Easy to make, great tasting & refreshingly cool! Definitely a keeper of a recipe! Thanks for posting it! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar recipe tag]
- 1 (20 ounce) can apricots, drained liquid saved
- 1 (6 ounce) box lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cream, whipping
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain apricots, reserving 1-1/2 cups liquid.
- Puree apricots in a blender.
- Dissolve Jell-O and sugar in boiling water.
- Stir in reserved apricot syrup.
- Chill until cooled.
- Blend in apricots and chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Put in pan and chill.