Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very nice ending to a special dinner.Not too sweet,just right.
- 2 cups crushed chocolate cookies
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 (4 ounce) jars baby apricots
- Grease the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Mix the crumbs and margarine and press half into the bottom of the pan.
- Beat until fluffy,the margarine,icing sugar.
- and egg.
- Drop this by teaspoonful carefully over the crumbs.
- Cover with 2 jars of baby apricots.
- Whip 1 package of dream whip and spread over the top.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the crumbs.