Top Review by Donna
Pick Your Chef Recipe... OMG Dancer, this is fantastic!! I served the chicken on a bulgar wheat pilaf and it was just so good! Only change I made was I grilled the chicken THEN brought it in the house for the final 15 min. cooking. This is one of my new favorite dinners. The sherry and the apricot go so well together!
- 1⁄2 cup apricot nectar
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 skinless chicken thighs (2 lb)
- 12 dried apricot halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all but chicken and dried apricots.
- Mix well, set aside.
- Trim excess fat from chicken.
- Rinse chicken with cold water, pat dry.
- Place chicken in a 12 x 8 x 2" baking dish.
- Pour reserved apricot nectar mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, and place aproicot halves in apricot nectar mixture.
- Continue baking, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a warmed serving platter, discarding apricot nectar mixture.
- Garnish each thigh with 2 apricot halves.
- Serve immediately.