- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1 (2 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cups apricot puree
- salt and pepper
- chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken drumsticks in a casserole dish.
- Mix onion soup mix, cornflour and ginger into the apricot puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) for 50 to- 55 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- To serve, sprinkle with chopped chives.