Recipe by SJG3483
This is an incredibly easy way to make sweet, moist chicken. You could probably substitute any kind of fruit you wanted.
Top Review by Cindy in Nebraska
Excellent! This was easy, fast, and wonderful. Even my "picky" one loved it. I made it with creamy cucumber salad #32420 and ranchh potatoes #19164. One little word of caution, don't cover the chicken in the oven. The juices need to cook off.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 jar apricot jam
- 4 -6 ounces apricot nectar
- dried apricot
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chicken in a baking dish.
- Pour the apricot nectar over the chicken and in thr pan.
- Top each piece of chicken with a heaping teaspoon of jam.
- Sprinkle dried apricots around the pan.
- Bake at 400 for about 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink the the middle.
- Note: If you let the chicken marinate in the juices overnight, it is even more moist, but that it not necessary.