Recipe by NotQuiteVegetarian
The perfect quick and easy meal for work nights.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Wow! Quick in a flash to prepare and cooked in no time, this is the perfect recipe to make when you really don't want to cook. I made it exactly as written recipe and the chicken came out perfectly tender and the apricot nectar/French onion sauce was yummy. Best of all our meal was very low in fat. Thank you Sussan for your contribution to the Australia and New Zealand Food Trail (G)
- 400 ml apricot nectar
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 1 (2 ounce) packet French onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to around 180 degrees celsius.
- Lightly coat fillets with flour.
- Mix french onion soup mix with apricot nectar.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Place chicken fillets into dish.
- Turn them over to make sure they're coated with nectar/soup mix.
- Bake for around 35 - 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed veg.
- Dinner's done!