1/1 Photo of Apricot Chicken (4 Ingredients)
The perfect quick and easy meal for work nights.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to around 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Lightly coat fillets with flour.
- 3Mix french onion soup mix with apricot nectar.
- 4Pour into casserole dish.
- 5Place chicken fillets into dish.
- 6Turn them over to make sure they're coated with nectar/soup mix.
- 7Bake for around 35 - 45 minutes.
- 8Serve with rice and steamed veg.
- 9Dinner's done!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Chicken (4 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 1142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets