Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
The perfect quick and easy meal for work nights.
Make and share this Apricot Chicken (4 Ingredients) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to around 180 degrees celsius.
- Lightly coat fillets with flour.
- Mix french onion soup mix with apricot nectar.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Place chicken fillets into dish.
- Turn them over to make sure they're coated with nectar/soup mix.
- Bake for around 35 - 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice and steamed veg.
- Dinner's done!
Wow! Quick in a flash to prepare and cooked in no time, this is the perfect recipe to make when you really don't want to cook. I made it exactly as written recipe and the chicken came out perfectly tender and the apricot nectar/French onion sauce was yummy. Best of all our meal was very low in fat. Thank you Sussan for your contribution to the Australia and New Zealand Food Trail (G)
My girlfriend makes apricot chicken this way and it's simple and tasty. She uses a covered electric frypan which works well and cooks even quicker.
It's been years since I made this recipe, we liked it then and like it now..so easy to put together and lovely flavours. I served with steamed rice and grated zucchini.