Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a very simple recipe that tastes great. Great for dinner in a hurry! And, did I say, it is yummy??????
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine in a large bowl, preserves and mustard.
- (for less spicier recipe use less mustard and for spicier, use more mustard.) Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch wide strips and put in apricot mixture.
- Generously coat the chicken.
- Place chicken into baking dish.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cook for about 45 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh apricots if desired.
This was so easy to prepare and I loved the flavors. Used chicken tenders. Served this over brown rice with a tropical fruit salad on the side. Will serve again using chicken breasts.
I had this once before when a friend made it, but I tried it for my family last night and altered it just a little to their tastes. They loved it!(especially my Fiance!)I used honey mustard and garlic and herb spice with just a "dash" of fresh terragon. I served it on a bed of saffron rice for an extra bit of flavor.