Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Tasty! Need a new way to prepare chicken pieces? Then you need to try this easy recipe. Great for when you have guests because you're not stuck in the kitchen preparing the main dish.
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1 -1 1⁄4 ounce Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 (8 ounce) jars Russian salad dressing
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into pieces
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large casserole dish.
- Add chicken pieces, skin side up.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
- Do not cover until chicken gets dark.