Recipe by RecipeNut
I found this recipe and plan on making it. We love apricots!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
YUM, YUM, YUM!!! I also boiled the marinade to serve with the chicken. I had filleted chicken breasts that only needed to bake about 25 minutes. Perfect! Served the sauce over the top. Loved it.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a flat glass or china dish or a mixing bowl, combine fruit spread, soy sauce, lemon juice, onion, parsley, and oregano; set aside 1/4 cup of mixture for basting sauce. Add chicken pieces to remaining mixture and turn several times, coating.
- pieces well. Refrigerate at least 5 hours or overnight; turn pieces several times during refrigeration.
- Remove from marinade and place in a single layer in a baking pan. Discard remaining.
- marinade. Bake, uncovered, in a 375°F oven 45 to 50 minutes, or until chicken is tender, lightly browned and no longer.
- pink in the center. Brush with reserved sauce several times during cooking. Brush.
- remaining reserved sauce on chicken just before serving.