Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sweet and spicy chicken dish that is simple and suggestive of chinese chicken.
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄3 cup apricot preserves (jam type preserves)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 1 LB.)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Blend mustard, preserves, and ginger in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken into strips and saute in oil, over medium-high heat until no longer pink.
- Pour mustard/apricot sauce over chicken in pan and simmer on medium/low until hot and chicken is fork tender.
- Serve over rice.
This was such an easy recipe to follow and prepare. I served 3 large servings from it and they loved it. I didnt have honey mustard so I just added honey and mustard together. One thing DH wants me to try next time we have it, is to add some cashew nuts. I scoffed at his suggestion at first but actually think I might try it next time !! Great recipe bshemyshua a keeper for this family.