Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy & good. Serve with rice & a salad if desired for a quick meal.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Combine rest of ingredients.
- Pour mixture over chicke.
- Cover & bake 40-50 minutes.
- Remove cover & bake about 10 minutes.