tasty chicken dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken in half lengthways and spread each piece with mustard.
- 2Place chicken in a single layer over the base of an ovenproof dish.
- 3Sprinkle the lemon pepper over the chicken.
- 4Drain the apricot halves, reserving the juice.
- 5Mash apricots and place over chicken.
- 6Mix reserved juice and chicken stock together.
- 7Pour over chicken and cover.
- 8Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes (or until cooked through).
- 9Serve with egg noodles or rice.
- 10Sprinkle parsley over and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: