Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this apricot chicken recipe from a sight an Australian line.
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 460 g apricot nectar
- 130 g dried apricots, quartered
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Melt butter in pan, add chicken, cook until well browned on both sides, remove from pan. Add onions and garlic to the same pan, cook, stirring until soft.
- Blend cornflour and apricot nectar, add to pan, stir until sauce boils. Reduce heat, season with salt and pepper, add dried apricots. Return chicken to pan, cover, simmer until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the capsicum and cook for 5 minutes, turn heat down, stir in sour cream.
EXCELLENT! Rita, This is sooooo tasty. Loved the sour cream mixed with the apricot flavor. WOW! Thanks for posting this wonderful recipe! O, and it's very colorful, too!