Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This was an easy family favorite.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (12 3/4 ounce) jar sugar-free apricot preserves
- -mix apricots and onion soup mix together.
- -put chicken in crockpot.
- -smother chicken in sauce.
- -cook on low 4-6 hours.
- -serve with sauce divided.
- ***eat over rice for additional points.
- WW=4 pts.
I'm revising my rating from 4 stars to 5 since I've made this numerous times and it has now become one of our family favorites. Very easy to put together and tastes great over rice.
A very simple, light and tasty chicken dish. I was happy with both the flavor and the low WW points for this dish.
This was a disappointment. I followed directions as written and it just tasted overwhelmingly like onion soup mix mixed with sweet jam.