Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your typical sweet truffle.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped and toasted
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy;stir in Swiss cheese.
- Add apricots and white pepper,stirring well.
- Shape cheese mixture into 40(3/4 inch) balls.
- Roll balls in pecans,pressing firmly so pecans adhere.
- Serve at room temperature.