1/1 Photo of Apricot Bread Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
Miss Annie's Note:
Dried apricots and a hint of cardamom make this old favorite into something special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl beat together eggs, milk, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine bread pieces, apricots, and currants.
- 3Place in a greased 2 quart rectangular baking dish.
- 4Pour milk mixture over bread mixture and press bread with the back of a spoon to soak up milk.
- 5In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsps.
- 6sugar, and cardamom.
- 7Sprinkle over top of pudding.
- 8Dot with butter or margarine.
- 9Bake at 325ºF for 55 to 60 minutes, or until it tests clean.
- 10Serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 329.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 11.6 g