Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made for my BF who likes tall drinks, not too sweet and this one was perfect. In the original recipe it was optional to use Triple Sec, but I used it. http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink902.html
- 28.34 g apricot brandy
- 28.34 g lemon juice
- 14.17 g triple sec
- 4.92 ml grenadine (optional)
- orange juice
- ice cube
- In a shaker, pour apricot brandy, lemon juice and Triple Sec.
- Fill in with orange juice (until half the shaker or the quantity you want) and add ice cubes. Shake.
- Pour in a highball glass.
- Optional: Add 1 teaspoon grenadine.
Whoops, where did it go so fast? Ohhh, I already finished it off. I think I drank this drink in almost one gulp - it was perfect in every way! I normally do not care for sweet drinks at all and this one was not sweet but not overly tart either. I picked Meyer lemons right off our tree and freshly squeezed orange juice. This is a keeper. Not just for me, but for friends and family who are not too keen on strong drinks. Thanks Boomette for sharing this recipe with us. Made for Australia Feb tag game.
I really enjoyed this one, it's a great blend of flavours, sweet but not too much so & tart, very refreshing. I used cointreau in place of triple sec as that's all I had & it was lovely. Thanks for posting!