Recipe by jenjill
This is so good and refreshing. Nice drink to keep in the freezer during summer. This is great to bring camping if you have a freezer. Cooking time is freezing time. Servings are "guesstimated".
Top Review by BarbryT
Oh wow, this is REALLY REALLY good. Light, refreshing, no trouble at all to make, and it makes a lot. I didn't actually make a drink with it; I scraped it into a glass as a granita and it was a huge hit. Thanks for posting this!!
- 473.18 ml apricot brandy (be generous)
- 340.19 g frozen concentrated orange juice
- 340.19 g frozen concentrated lemonade
- 473.18 ml brewed tea (strong)
- 1656.13 ml boiling water
- 473.18 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the sugar in the boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix and freeze.
- To serve, spoon some slush into a cup and add some Squirt or 7Up to your liking.
- Can also be served for breakfast with added orange juice or for evenings with added brandy.