Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 hrs
This is so good and refreshing. Nice drink to keep in the freezer during summer. This is great to bring camping if you have a freezer. Cooking time is freezing time. Servings are "guesstimated".
- 2 cups apricot brandy (be generous)
- 12 ounces frozen concentrated orange juice
- 12 ounces frozen concentrated lemonade
- 2 cups brewed tea (strong)
- 7 cups boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- Dissolve the sugar in the boiling water.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix and freeze.
- To serve, spoon some slush into a cup and add some Squirt or 7Up to your liking.
- Can also be served for breakfast with added orange juice or for evenings with added brandy.
Oh wow, this is REALLY REALLY good. Light, refreshing, no trouble at all to make, and it makes a lot. I didn't actually make a drink with it; I scraped it into a glass as a granita and it was a huge hit. Thanks for posting this!!