Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Marshalltown Iowa cookbook
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried apricots
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons apricot brandy
- powdered sugar
- Grind apricots.
- Add coconut, milk, and brandy.
- Blend well.
- Mix will be sticky.
- Roll into balls and store in cool place.
- Can be made several days ahead.
- (Flavor improves.).
- Before serving, roll in powdered sugar.
I was checking to see whether this recipe was already posted, and here it is!! These are wonderful, with the peach brandy providing a nice variety to the customary rum and bourbon balls. They're easy to make, and pretty, too! Hope everyone enjoys as much as we do!