Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different type of truffle from the Family Circle magazine.
Make and share this Apricot Brandy Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water; remove from heat.
- Stir in brandy and corn syrup.
- Combine cereal, apricots and 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar in a large bowl.
- Add chocolate mixture; stire together until well blended and let stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
- Form into 1/2" balls; roll in cocoa or powdered sugar.
- Place in candy cups in a covered container; let mellow several days before serving.