Prep 15 mins
Cook 3600 hrs
Posted in reply to a message board request for "Fruit Liqueur/Brandy." Note:Use only fully ripened, unblemished fruit. Cooking time = fermenting time
- 4 cups fresh apricots, washed,pitted and mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 750 ml vodka or 750 ml brandy
- Use only fully ripened, unblemished fruit.
- Wash and remove pits.
- Chop and mash fruit.
- Place in a plastic container or large glass bottle.
- Dissolve sugar in the vodka or brandy.
- Pour over the fruit.
- Cover and let sit for 4 to 6 months in a cool, dark place.
- Strain out the fruit, and bottle.
- Your fruit brandy is ready to drink!