4 hrs 10 mins
This is from the Jan/Feb 2003 WW magazine. I haven't made it yet, but it's low points (1 1/2 per serve) makes it an attractive dessert. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cornflour with a little of the milk to form a smooth paste.
- 2Place the remaining milk into a medium saucepan with the sugar.
- 3Bring to the boil, stirring.
- 4Remove from the heat and stirm in the cornflour.
- 5Return to the heat, stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- 6Remove from the heat.
- 7Stir in the vanilla and pureed apricots.
- 8Pour into 6 x 1/2 cup moulds and refrigerate until firm.
- 9When ready to serve, loosen edges and un-mould onto a serving plate.
- 10Serve with extra canned apricots if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Blancmange
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g