1/1 Photo of Apricot Beer Bread
Apricot adds a new twist to beer bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- 2In a very large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and add in vegetable oil and beer. Mix. Stir just until just combined. Stir in dried apricots. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 3Bake for 55-60 minutes, until the loaf is light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (the top should spring back when lightly pressed).
- 4Turn loaf out of the pan and allow the bread to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g