- 8 pork chops (bone-in or out)
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves or 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot jam
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Lightly salt and pepper pork chops.
- Place the pork chops in the insert.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the preserves, barbecue sauce, mustard, and Tabasco sauce.
- Pour this evenly over the chops.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for about 4 hours.