1/6 Photos of Apricot Banana Bread
1 hr 12 mins
This is a really nice twist on the traditional banana bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, mix well.
- 2Mix bananas and buttermilk.
- 3Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda,and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture.
- 4Stir in bran, apricots, and nuts.
- 5Pour in greased 9in loaf pan.
- 6Bake at 350* for 55-60 minutes, until bread tests done.
- 7Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (905 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2710.2
- Calories from Fat 1038
- Total Fat 115.4 g
- Saturated Fat 46.6 g
- Cholesterol 587.9 mg
- Sodium 2955.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 405.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.7 g
- Sugars 219.4 g
- Protein 53.1 g