A tasty and easy chicken entree that can be put together quickly from pantry/fridge items - my kind of dinner!
- Saute onion and thyme in olive oil until onion is soft. Remove from skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add chicken to pan and saute 4 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Mix preserves, vinegar and chicken broth in skillet, stirring until preserves melt, and mixture boils. 4 Add sauteed onion.
- Return chicken to pan and turn to coat with sauce. Simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.