- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line shallow baking pan with foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, add all ingredients except salmon. Heat 3-4 min or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Place salmon on baking sheet; top with glaze. Bake 10-12 min or until salmon begins to flake.