Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
This is a wonderfully simple and tasty recipe from the Oct/Nov 2004 issue of Cooking Pleasures magazine. It's so good I don't bother making salmon any other way.
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced gingerroot
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line shallow baking pan with foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, add all ingredients except salmon. Heat 3-4 min or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Place salmon on baking sheet; top with glaze. Bake 10-12 min or until salmon begins to flake.
Best salmon I know how to make! thanks-
I thought this was delicious! It was a rich lucious sauce. I think this would be great served at a dinner party.
The sauce has a nice flavor, although it's a little overpowering for salmon. Might work better with chicken and probably a little less balsamic vinegar.