Recipe by *Marli*
Just try to keep these sweet confectionery for 48 hours before serving like the recipe says! From the Australian cookbook "How to cook a Galah".
Top Review by Tess
Very simple, easy recipe. I used a food processor to chop the apricots, then used the mixing blade to mix in the coconut and condensed milk. Rolled them in dessicated coconut rather than icing sugar. Perfect.
- 300 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup icing sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix the apricots with the coconut and condensed milk with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Roll lumps of mixture between the palms of hands to form balls about 3cm (1 inch) in diameter.
- Roll in the icing sugar to coat.
- Place in an airtight container for 48 hours before eating.