Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My Mom used to make this sometimes for Sunday meals when I was a child. It is great and not difficult to make at all.
- 0.5 (5 -7 lb) cooked ham, with bone
- 15 whole cloves
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Score the surface of the ham with shallow diamond-shaped cuts.
- Combine preserves and mustard; spread over ham evenly. Pat brown sugar over apricot mixture.
- Place ham on a rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Bake 20 minutes per pound or until ham is heated through and meat thermometer reads 140 degrees.