Recipe by SmilinJenE
A great drink to prepare for brunch. I'm thinking of adding champagne and using it for a bridal party brunch that I'm going to throw soon.
- 4 cups apple cider or 4 cups apple juice
- 4 cups apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 inches cinnamon sticks, broken
- strawberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan combine apple cider, apricot nectar, lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Cool cider mixture.
- Cover and chill for 8 to 24 hours.
- Garnish each drink with a strawberry.