These cookies are really easy and really yummy..kind of like an Anzac biscuit but with the addition of apricots and white chocolate. The recipe makes about 50 so there are heaps to hand out to friends and family, whilst leaving plenty to keep for yourself! If your baking a couple of trays at once just remember to swap them around half-way through cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Place the butter, golden syrup and apricots in a medium saucepan and heat until the butter has melted. Allow to cool.
- 3Combine the flour, sugar, coconut, rolled oats and white choc chips in a large bowl and mix well.
- 4Dissolve the baking soda in the milk.
- 5Add the contents of the saucepan and the milk mixture to the dry mix. Stir well to combine.
- 6Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into small balls and place onto a lined baking tray, pressing the balls out slightly (allowing room for spreading).
- 7Bake for 15 – 17 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and White Chocolate Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 11.5 mg
- Sodium 69.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g