Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I serve these carrots often.
- 453.59 g baby carrots
- 14.79-29.58 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 1.23 ml salt
- 28.39 ml apricot preserves
- 14.79 ml honey
- 14.79-29.58 ml chopped fresh tarragon leaves (I use 2 tbsp, cuz I like a lot of tarragon!)
- Steam or boil carrots until fork-tender (about 10-12 minutes). Drain and place hot cooked carrots in a large bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over hot carrots and gently toss to coat.
Delicious. I thought that the honey and the preserves might be overly sweet, but that was not the case. The apricot and tarragon are perfect with the carrots.