Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I serve these carrots often.
Make and share this Apricot and Tarragon Baby Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 -2 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves (I use 2 tbsp, cuz I like a lot of tarragon!)
- Steam or boil carrots until fork-tender (about 10-12 minutes). Drain and place hot cooked carrots in a large bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour over hot carrots and gently toss to coat.
Delicious. I thought that the honey and the preserves might be overly sweet, but that was not the case. The apricot and tarragon are perfect with the carrots.