1/3 Photos of Apricot and Sweet Chilli Chicken Hot Pot
I found this recipe from Campbells, a great quick and easy warming dinner for a cold night and you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. . Very nice served with rice, and next time I am going to try it in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook chicken until browned.
- 2Add chicken stock, apricots and vegetables and bring to the boil.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- 4Combine sweet chilli sauce and cornflour with 2 tablespoons of water, in a small jug, and then stir into chicken mixture.
- 5Bring to the boil, stirring constantly, and cook until sauce has slightly thickened.
- 6Serve with steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Sweet Chilli Chicken Hot Pot
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 662.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 48.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
assorted fresh vegetables
sweet chili sauce