This is a very simple, yet elegant, appetizer that can be served with fruit slices and/or water crackers (my preference).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray shallow ovenproof serving dish with cooking spray.
- 3Carefully remove top rind from Brie with sharp knife.
- 4Place in center of prepared dish.
- 5Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat.
- 6Add preserves; cook and stir until preserves are melted.
- 7Stir in cream and rosemary.
- 8cook and stir for 3 minutes, or until thickened.
- 9Spoon mixture over Brie.
- 10Top with almonds.
- 11Bake 10 minutes, or until Brie is soft and knife is easily inserted.
- 12Serve with bread and fruit slices, if desired.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Rosemary Baked Brie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 549.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g