Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good dessert for church functions or just to cool off a warm summers day.
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 (4 3/4 ounce) jars apricot baby food, strained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- chopped pecans, if desired (optional)
- Combine pineapple and jello in saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until jello is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, babt food and cream cheese.
- Mix well but do not beat.
- Cool slightly until thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon into 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Chill until firm.