This is something my granddaughter made when she was staying with me before Xmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the apricots, water cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- 2Reduce the heat to low and cover and simmer stirring occasionally for 12 minutes or until apricots soften.
- 3Remove from the heat and uncover and set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- 4Meanwhile place the sesame seeds in a saucepan and toss over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- 5Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- 6Place the muesli in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped, add apricot mixture and process until a stiff dough forms (you can add a little more water if required).
- 7Transfer to a bowl and use your hands to knead well until combined.
- 8Use your hands to roll 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture into a ball.
- 9Repeat with the remaining mixture and toss the balls in sesame seeds to lightly coat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot and Muesli Sesame Balls
Serving Size: 1 (512 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g