Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
White fish fillets with apricot and mint sauce.
- 6 white fish fillets
- 1 (425 g) can apricot nectar
- 1 (30 g) packet French onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- Place fish in baking dish in single layer.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, pour over fish.
- Cover, marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F).
- Bake in oven for about 45 minutes or until fish is tender.
Very yummy! I think I would like to try this with chicken, but I will use it again with fish. I used thin fillets (pollock) and would like to try it with a meatier fillet (cod). My DH thought the flavor of the sauce hid the delicate flavor of the fish, but I thought it was quite tasty!
Very good but I think this marinade may be better with chicken. The gravy was wonderful over rice. Thanks for sharing!