Recipe by dicentra
Jellies, James & Chutneys – Preserving the Harvest makes 1 pound, 2 oz – variation: use dried peaches or pears. If using dried pears, add some crystallized ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the apricots coarsely and then add to a pot with 2 1/3 cup water with the lime zest and juice.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the apricots are tender.
- Add the sugar, stirring over low heat until dissolved.
- Increase the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the jam is thick.
- Ladle into hot sterilized jars, seal and label.